Golf Outings and Events
Your golf outing is a special occasion that deserves specialized service. The Snee Farm Country Club Golf staff, headed by 3 PGA professionals, will coordinate all the details to ensure that events and tournaments are professionally managed, enjoyable and most of all memorable for players and organizers alike.
Club facilities include a full service grill and lounge, fully stocked Golf Shop and complete practice facility.
For more information about golf events and outings please call the Golf Shop at 843-884-2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!
Monday Outing (For 40+ Players)
Monday outings require a minimum of 40 players and a maximum of 100 players and are shotgun
OUTINGS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AND SERVICES:
- Green Fee and cart for one round of golf
- Practice balls set-up at the range one hour prior to tee-off
- Bag Drop and cart service
- Tournament rules sheet, cart identification signs and prepared score cards
- Scoreboard set-up and scoring service
- Prize table preparation
- On-Course play monitoring by professional staff
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Gift Certificates for rounds of golf or Merchandise in our Pro Shop (Additional Charge)
- On site catering menu items (Additional Charge)
- Box lunches (Additional Charge)
- Beverage options (Additional Charge)
- Beverage Cart service (Additional Charge)
- Player Gift Packages (hats, shirts, towels, golf balls, etc, at Additional Charge)
- Group Clinics: (Additional Charge)